The children are classified into different age groups in order to minister to their various needs including:
- Challengers (5 years and below)
- Champions (6 years and 9 years)
Bible class (10 years and 12 years) Children’s Ministry aims to be in deep love with Jesus strong in faith and ready for action through equipping children in genuine experience of God’s love, a strong faith in who God is and boldness to walk towards their destiny. Objectives of the department include:
- Causing children to genuinely experience the Holy Spirit so that they can know the love of God
- To know the Word of God so that they can develop a strong faith (Rom 10:17)
- To know the call upon their lives and walk boldly toward it (Phil.3:14) Children’s Ministry structure leadership is coordinated by a coordination team that is supported by the pastor.
Children leaders for the various groups are also identified to support the activities in the classes. Volunteers are also included to support the ministry activities. Children’s Ministry programs consists of different programs aimed at achieving the vision and objectives.
These include; Conducting children’s worship services, Planning and organizing children’s ministry, Plan and conduct Trainings on how to raise children, Hold music practices and training for children aimed at building talents, Bible study, Conduct children’s payer days, Conduct children’s day out (children have fun)